Trigon Survey and Investigation Ltd provide a service to Property Owners, the Solicitors and other professional advisors in the preparation of HM Land Registry Compliant Title Plans.
If you are subdividing land, acquiring it, or registering it for the first time, HMLR (The Land Registry) requires that plans which form the basis of registration of the title be prepared and submitted according to a strict set of guidelines that assure consistency and clarity over the whole country.
Why choose Trigon Survey & Investigation to prepare your title plan?
1. We completely understand HMLR’s guidelines and you can be assured a plan prepared by us will be accepted first time by the Land Registry, avoiding you frustration and delay.
2. We have over 40 years experience.
3. We will take time to talk with you and understand the exact information that needs to be presented on the title plan. Often there are fine points of detail that need to be incorporated and noted on the title plan that protect you as owner from possible future ambiguity or even dispute.
4. We have access to the UK’s Ordnance Survey digital mapping database which means that your plan will be informed by the very latest information available.
5. If additional information (e.g. a new building or fenceline) needs to be surveyed, we can come to your property to carry this out on the same system the Ordnance Survey uses (additional costs applies).
5. You will not be kept waiting for your plan and the cost will not be excessive.
PLEASE CALL US TODAY ON 07864 269005 TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND RECEIVE A NO-OBLIGATION QUOTATION
Click link below for example of a title plan prepared by us: