Land Registry Compliant Title Plans
Frustration Free HM Land Registry Title Plans
Vaughan solved my brief right on point. Really professionally, on time and really constructive about the job. Would not hesitate to recommend him and look forward to an opportunity to instruct him again.
We had Vaughan come over to carry out a survey prior to the garden being Landscaped. Initial contact was swift and organised. Brilliant service and professionalism all round. Would highly recommend.
Why choose Trigon Survey & Investigation to prepare your title plan?
- We completely understand HMLR’s guidelines and you can be assured a plan prepared by us will be accepted first time by the Land Registry, avoiding you frustration and delay.
- We have over 40 years experience in the field, and understand the need for an appropriate scale and correct colour and thickness of the edge of the land parcel to be transferred and registered.
- We will take time to talk with you and understand the exact information that needs to be presented on the title plan. Often there are fine points of detail that need to be incorporated and noted on the title plan that protect you as owner from possible future ambiguity or even dispute.
- We have access to the UK’s Ordnance Survey digital mapping database which means that your plan will be informed by the very latest information available.
- If additional information (e.g. a new building or fenceline) needs to be surveyed, we can come to your property to carry this out on the same system the Ordnance Survey uses (additional costs apply).
- You will not be kept waiting for your plan and the cost will not be excessive.